The Virginia Commonwealth University Institute of Molecular Medicine includes nine laboratory groups, each pursuing a different area of molecular medicine. Click on each principal investigator’s name to learn about research interests and publications as well as lab members.
- Paul B. Fisher, M.Ph., Ph.D.
- Charles Chalfant, Ph.D.
- Seth Corey, M.D., M.Ph.
- Zheng Fu, Ph.D.
- Steven Grant, M.D.
- Andrei Ivanov, Ph.D.
- Joseph Landry, Ph.D.
- Larisa Litovchick, M.D., Ph.D.
- Masoud Manjili, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Devanand Sarkar, M.B.B.S, Ph.D.
- Xiang-Yang (Shawn) Wang, Ph.D.
- Jolene Windle, Ph.D.
- Timothy York, Ph.D.